Sonntag, 3. November 2013

Traditional old Coffee shop

Last week I stayed in a very lovely town, famous for it's historic sites: Lueneburg.  Located in the historic district there is a small coffee shop where you can buy freshly roasted coffee. The shop is named Kaffeerösterei Ratzsch. I always buy some coffee whenever I visit Lueneburg once in a year.
You may observe the roasting and grounding while waiting for your coffee. Sadly due to my work I was a little bit late and the shop  had just closed up minutes before I arrived. Here is a peek through the window. Have a look at the coffee grinding machines. The wheels are spinning... in front they placed some puppets having their coffee. 
Here is a website showing more pictures from the inside: http://brausezimt.de/blogs/view/8/Kaffeeroesterei-Ratzsch-Lueneburg-14-02-2012


Kommentare:

Hiroyuki hat gesagt…

What huge grinder!
I wish I could visit the coffee shop and see how they roast, grind, brew, and serve coffee!

Hiroyuki hat gesagt…

I forgot to tell you:
When you go to Kappabashi in Tokyo, don't fail to drop by Union ユニオン, which offers all kinds of coffee and tea items and much more.
I tried to find some nice video, but I found only one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiNz-BvFNYg