Sonntag, 17. November 2013

Day #13 in Tokyo

This is my last day in Tokyo. Today I went to Akihabara and Kanda.
At Akihabara I did what all did, looked at the new electronic devices as tablet PC and smartphones and bought me new headphones for my I - Phone. I strolled some streets, found some of these famous maidens catching some young  or not so young and stupid guys, did not find an intersting Manga store and went to see a shrine or two. On my way into the Kanda area / book quarter I found a very beautiful calendar for my office. Went back to Akihabara main station and visited a flea market near the JR tracks. Sadly they did not sell figurines of my favorite mangas. Lots of Otaku stuff but right now I don't have any space in my luggage left.
Jumped in the JR line to Ueno, searched for an opportunity for a snack at the mall but it was crowded, went back to Asakusa via Ginza line. And that is all. I will have a little walk in Asakusa and buy me some food around here. The train is running in the late afternoon.

Maiden in the waiting:
Yushima Seido - shrine under construction:
Kanda Myojin Shrine:

Kommentare:

Hiroyuki hat gesagt…

I hope Tokyo has lived up to your expectations.

So, you went to Furuhonya gai 古本屋街 in Kanda?

I used to visit the street when I was young.

As for Akihabara, I hate those メイド! When I was in my teens, Akiharaba was not an area for ataku.

Fräulein Trude hat gesagt…

Hi yes, actually I am sitting in Narita waiting for boarding. I enjoyed Tokyo very much. The ladies at the Ryokan were so very nice, I received a present. I promised to come back

Fräulein Trude hat gesagt…

Back at home

Hiroyuki hat gesagt…

Glad to know of your safe return!