I cut :
- 1 sweet potato, peeled
- 1 big red pointed sweet bellpepper, deseeded
- 1 bigger egg plant
- 6 french shalotts, the variety which contains two bulbs in one peel
- 1 garlic glove .
2 cubes curry paste (product contained 4 for 1.4 l water) went into the pot and I stirred until the cubes were desolved, covered with a lid and let simmer over small heat until the sweet potato chunks were soft.I stirred once in a while (all in all I simmered maybe 10 minutes). I tried the taste: ok, very mild Garam masal taste and what I call typical fatty vegetable broth cube taste and so I adjusted the seasoning:
- 1 tablespoon hot javanese yellow curry powder,
- a few rounds red hot chili flakes
- 1 small knob ginger grated.
In a pan I roasted 2 lamb tenderloins (150 g meat), cut into small cubes in little oil, until browned but not done and added the meat to the still hot curry.
Served with rice.
Husband liked it very much.