Montag, 20. Mai 2013

Just a few pictures from my garden


The weather is not that great, rainy, rainy. But the plants are really enjoying it.


Wisteria from the front in the gloomy light of a rainy day


And from the back of my wall to the inner hidden garden

The late blooming tulips

Raised bed with tomatillo plant and strawberries
asian salad mix plants in my raised bed - harvest time

A new thornless bramble I planted last year


Now is the time for a Rhododendron viewing party

The big trees are blossoming now, the small ones already finished with blossoming

Qince blossom I like these big cup shaped blossoms












Kommentare:

Hiroyuki hat gesagt…

Thanks for showing us your beautiful garden, as well as the update on your raised bed.

The rhododendron is very beautiful, so are other plants.

I'm of two minds about having a big garden like yours. When my family lived in a condo, I wanted to have a big garden, but now, I know that just the tiny yard around the house is hard to maintain properly...

Fräulein Trude hat gesagt…

Gardening has nothing to do with work. It is some kind of sports activity and yoga. Nothing is more relaxing than weeding after a hell of a day at the office. Just a matter of thinking (laugh).