Sonntag, 27. Januar 2013

Korean dinner

Tonight we are going to cook on a hot stone table grill: korean grilled beef called Bulgogi.
Because I don't want to make a big fuss, I prepared those sides in advance:

Korean egg roll with vegetables called GyeranMari:


Braised sweet potatoes slightly hot and sweet salty spicy called GamjaJorim


Vermicelli with stirfried mushrooms and vegetables called Chapchae


Daikon, vinegar pickled with lots of sweet chilli powder and onions called SaengChae



And we will have rice, kimchi and salad leaves too. And the beef (sliced ribeye steak).. laters...

1 Kommentar:

Sissi hat gesagt…

Sounds like an extraordinary dinner! I love Korean cuisine! It's funny because I had some guests last week and also made a Korean dinner (sweet and hot chicken was the main dish). I have never heard about the first dish you present.