Freitag, 19. Oktober 2012

Stuffed noodles and cherry tomatoes

Today I just made a quick little something. We still have lots of cherry tomatoes so I decided on a pasta dish again.
I bought 400 g fresh italian noodles stuffed with mild fresh cheese, so called Tortellini.  You only have to boil the fresh noodles for 2 minutes.
For the sauce I took
round about 300 g cherry tomatoes (different kinds and colours: red, orange, yellow, pink),
70 g Saucisson  - a piece of french pork and walnut dry sausage, which was not to my husbands taste and now it lingered in the fridge long enough, so I have to use it up almost hidden in all kinds of dishes as pizza soup and so on (laugh);
 1 stalk celery,
1 big red onion,
250 g brown button mushrooms,
1 teaspoon sugar,
1 tablespoon + soy sauce,
pepper,
2 garlic gloves, 
oil

First I heated up the oil in a pan and stir fried the small diced onion, small diced celery stalk and diced saucisson (small dices, bacon dices would make a nice substitute). After the onions were roasted nicely and the saucisson dices became crunchy I added the halved mushrooms. I stir fried the mushrooms until the liquid was almost gone and than I added the halved tomatoes, sugar and soy sauce. Just a little bit more stirring, and I let the sauce rest covered by a lit until the noodles were done. The tomatoes are soft in an instant so there is no need to cook them for long. I adjusted the seasoning with pepper and a little bit more soy sauce. No salt needed, the saucisson was quite salty.
Just 2 or 3 tablespoons:


Keine Kommentare: