|meat, kimchi, daikon, okra and carrot|
- 350 g beef (entrecote part), sliced in very thin slices
- For the marinade (all stired together)
- 2 tablespoons Soysauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 big garlic glove, crushed
- pinch black pepper
- small pinch chilli flakes
some different vegetables:
- okras, cleaned, rubbed with salt, rinsed, halved lengthwise, blanched in dashi stock, spiced with Ponzu sauce made from lemon juice, sesame oil, soysauce
- carrot, cut in thicker sticks, blanched in dashi stock, spiced with ground sesame-salt
- daikon, cut in thicker rounds, slow simmered in dashi, soysauce, sugar, sake with seagrass stripes
- spring onion, sliced
I marinated the meat 45 minutes, meanwhile I prepared the side dishes (vegetables) starting with the daikon. Sorry I did not measure the ingredients for slow simmered daikon properly. I just tossed everything together right from the bottles. I rubbed the pan with oil. Heated it up and put in a few slices meat only, turning them after a few seconds (roast colour will appear quick) - ready to be eaten. I also stir fried the kimchi. It tastes so much better heated up.
Meat is served with a little kimchi and spring onion and can be eaten wrapped up in a salad leaf together with some glas noodles. But we ate it together with side dishes and rice. After the first batch was finished I made another batch and so on.