Sonntag, 11. März 2012

Last week

Last week I had two warm meals at least: Two times simply pasta with tomatoe sauce and olives and lots of cheese I managed to prepare late in the evening after a hard day at the fair ground. I worked form early morning until late night...

Oh, I had lots of so called sandwiches, wraps and finger food prepared and delivered by a catering company too. But after 2 days I hated it a lot. It is good if you are away from home, on a one day journey, but not day after day.  So, nothing beats home cooked meals. I am so looking forward to it.

Kommentare:

Sissi hat gesagt…

I totally agree! I also hate ready-made sandwiches etc.. Even cold lunch brought from home is the best!

Hiroyuki hat gesagt…

Poor Kiki! I hope you can have home-made meals soon!

Fräulein Trude hat gesagt…

I made just a simple quick southern german lentil one pot dish today. Right now I am suffering of hey fever attacks (alders are flowering - I hate those) and my taste buds don't work. Husband had to adjust the seasoning. First I had no time and now I am not able to cook at least one decent meal. Right now everything tastes like cardboard box - good for the hips (laugh).