I made a rather colourful stir fry from different vegetables and pork cutlet meat.
Therefor I took:
- 200 g lean pork (cutlet parts) in stripes
- 1/2 small broccoli, broken in small pieces ( roses)
- 1 huge spring onion, white thicker part sliced, green part cut in smaller slices
- 1 red pointed bell pepper, cut in stripes
- 5 small red round radishes, halved or quartered
- 300 g Kimchi
- 1 bigger knob ginger, minced and squeezed, - juice only
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 garlic glove, minced
- 1 teaspoon starch
- 1 dash Soy sauce
- a few sprinkles sesame oil (dark roasted)
I mixed meat, sugar, starch, ginger juice and garlic with a dash of soy sauce and let it rest 30 minutes.
I stir fried the vegetables in a non stick pan with a little oil on very high temperature. After 2 minutes I added the kimchi and stir fried again until the kimchi was hot and the broccoli a little bit softer.
I transfered the vegetables to a bowl and stir fried the meat in the cleaned pan with a little oil - just for a minute until nicely coloured but still a little bit raw/pink because otherwise it would be overdone very quickly. I added the vegetables/kimchi again and heated it up until hot again (the meat will be done during this short reheating process). Finally I adjusted the seasoning with soy sauce, sesame oil and fine green onion slices. The kimchi released a nice sauce. There was no need to add any salt or lots of soy sauce, just a few drops only. The dish was very spicy and hot, yummy.