Mittwoch, 28. September 2011

Spaghetti-Clawfish salad

Hiroyukis lunch inspired me. Today I was in need for just are quick meal  for buisy people. The troublesome last season of the year has started, too much to do on the job.

I sliced two shallots and roasted them in a little dark sesame oil (in a non stick pan), added 4 spoons instant dashi, 2 spoons soysauce, 1 spoon mirin, 1spoon sake, 1 garlic glove (sliced) and a teaspoon freshly grinded ginger and simmered it only a little until onions were translucent. I added 125 g precooked clawfish and a teaspoon  lemon juice.
I cooked 200 g capellini (very thin kind of spaghetti) in salted water for about 3 minutes, rinsed them in cold water,  and added them (wet) together with a handful mild garden rocket and 2 spoons roasted white sesame seeds to the sauce. I adjusted the seasoning with salt, lemon juice and pepper!  When cooled nicely - after tossing, I used a good amount of trout caviar to garnish. The caviar gave a nice fishy zing.

1 Kommentar:

Hiroyuki hat gesagt…

I wish I could join you for this delicious-looking spaghetti!